Radne Motor AB owns the domain www.radne.se and www.radne.com and stores the details of private and corporate customers in the event that an order or purchase is completed through the website, in our physical store, at events, fairs and competitions or participation in competition via social media, on the website or events.
Purpose of storing personal data:
- We want our customers to be able to log in to "my account" in a simple and easy way and thus get a clear overview of their shopping basket, invoicing and order handling. To register as a new customer or make a purchase, we require the customer to be at least 18 years of age.
- Radne Motor AB stores personal data for the purpose of marketing products, market research, analyzes and statistics, campaigns, services or information about competitions and events. The information is sent to the recipient in the form of newsletters or other mailings by email and / or mailings by mail. We also direct information about our products, campaigns, in the form of advertising via social media (Facebook, Instagram).
Description of categories of registered persons and personal data:
- We register our private and corporate customers in our systems in connection with registration and handling of incoming orders, outgoing delivery of ordered products, return or exchange of ordered goods, invoicing - and credit of customers.
- In the event that you as a customer accept our terms of purchase and privacy, we reserve the right to segment based on age, gender, county, city, to be able to target relevant marketing and advertising via email, social media, advertising or mailing via mail.
Categories of organizations that can access the information:
- We do not share stored data (with the exception of cases relating to the delivery and transport of products, competition results at events, cases relating to financial matters such as payment, invoicing, credit or suspected crimes and cases required by authorities or legislation) .
Transferring data to another country or organization:
- We do not share stored data with the exception of competition results from events or in matters relating to payment. In the event of competition organized by Radne Motor AB, we request consent for the storage of personal data in the form of an appendix in connection with registration of the engine number. Minors must have the approval of the goalkeeper.
- We only store personal data as long as the information is relevant to our purposes (see above description for "purpose of storing personal data").
- If you no longer wish to be included in our storage of personal data, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send information by letter to: Radne Motor AB, Markörgatan 2, 136 44 Handen, Sweden.
- We prioritize incoming requirements for deletion of personal data that is kept stored. We guarantee incoming data deletion requirements within two months of incoming request*. As a rule, we have to respond to the incoming request with a reply email or by mail confirming that we have received your request. We therefore ask you to be attentive and to come back to us if we have not confirmed that we have received your request within seven working days.
- In view of bokföringslagen(1999:1078), we store related cases and personal data for at least seven years. We do not store personal data for longer than necessary.
- * Radne Motor AB reserves the right to await or deny the direct deletion and deletion of personal data in the event that the individual or the company is liable, delayed with their payment or in any legal process with Radne Motor AB.
Description of security measures used in the processing of personal data:
We do not share personal data and all information is protected by Radne Motor AB.