Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Sparco Thunder karting suit is with good reasons one of the most popular racing overalls.
Smart features paired with a low price make the Sparco Thunder a very good choice for beginners and professionals in karting. This overall from Sparco has what you need for all types of go-kart driving.
Things to keep in mind when choosing a racing suit:
Make sure you have the right safety rating, you need an overall that is approved according to CIK-FIA, then you know that the overall protects you in the right way, CIK-FIA classification is also a requirement to be able to train and compete in organized go-kart competitions. This Thunder overall has the highest rating (CIK-FIA Level 2)
The overall should be slim, but you still want some loose fabric so that you do not lose mobility in the arms and legs
If you use rib protection when driving a your kart (which we strongly recommend), remember to try on your new overalls with your rib protection as well.
The rib protection can be on the outside of the overalls, but the most common is that you have the protection closest to the body under your go-kart overall.
Equipped with many important functions that are otherwise only found in the more expensive overalls:
- • Made of an extremely durable fabric that protects you in the event of an accident and gives the overalls its high safety rating CIK-FIA Level 2 (Approved for national and international competitions)
- Large Stretch panels in the back, armpits and inner legs give you maximum mobility in your kart
- Ventilated areas at the arms and legs keep you cool in the summer
- Belt at the waist for the best fitment
- Extra low neck collar that does not get caught in the helmet or interfere with head movements
- Strech cuffs for hands and feet that help keep the overall in place and make it easy to put on the gloves at the wrist.
- 2 hidden pockets at the hips
- Low weight - go-kart overalls weigh about 1500g
Driver lenght: Size:
- Worldwide delivery
- Fast shipping
- 30 days try at home