LASER ALIGMENT SET
- The analog plates are mounted instead of the front wheels.
- There is no need for removing the front brake system or wheel flanges.
- The laser measuring unit is built into the measuring plates to ensure accurate measurement.
- Due to the increased weight on the lower part of the plates and the effect of the gravity of the measuring plate, they are always leveled, regardless of the steering wheel position so no correction is required.
- Integrated ball bearings allows measurements under full load. (it is necessary to provide a flat base).
- Possible comparison of measurements of unladen and loaded chassis. The result of this comparison shows you how soft or hard your chassis really is.
- Bearings allow the release of the front part of the shaft in all directions (forward-backward, inside-outside)
- It is also possible to control the settings, with the meter.
- Dual AAA battery provides sufficient long lasting energy for our laser device.